Scarlet learned how to do this awhile ago and used to do it all the time. She hasn't done it in awhile, but it would always make me laugh.
Some of her first steps!
A little bit better . . .
I don't know if she got a little sugar high or what, but she was acting really funny and silly after awhile. But I only caught a pinch of the crazy on film.
Lately Scarlet like to give her toys to us so we can play with them for her (that's what she's doing in the video). She likes to watch what we do. It's fine for awhile, but after awhile it gets sort of old, but she's very persistent!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh- I was freakin out! She is seriously SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!! I can't wait to see her at Christmas!!!!!! Thankyou so much for posting all the videos! love you!
It looks like you guys had a great time!! I love birthdays!! i am so excited for Kylee's first birthday. I can't believe our babies aren't babies anymore. Time goes way too fast! She is so cute!! i love her hair!!
she is soooo cute. so beautiful. i just love her. she is so tan!!! so are you!
her cake is so smooth and pretty. and looks so so yummy. i want to eat it right now.
i can't believe she can sing! and walk! she is getting so big.
i also can't believe she'll let you read to her forever. my kids won't at all. it's cute she'll get another book before you're done so you'll keep reading. it would get annoying though. = )
love you!
Oh gosh I can't believe i didn't comment. I must have been distracted. I LOVE THESE VIDEOS! She is so cute and precious and I love seeing her walk! She's getting so big and thank you so much for posting these. I love how smiley she is. And I LOVE how she dances and does cute little head tilts and stuff. Love you love you!
Great job on the cake!I LOVE birthdays, especially the kids' ones. I bet she felt special and loved devouring that cake and opening presents. So cute!
I can't believe she's 1 and walking...she looks so much bigger than when I saw her. It just keeps getting more and more fun.
Happy Birthday Scarlet!!
UMmmmm SOMEBODY IS WAY OVER DUE FOR A NEW POST, PICTURES, AND VIDEOS MISSY!!!!!!!
I can't believe I didn't comment on this. I think I am way behind on everyones!!! Love the pics and the party! loved the noise making video! She is sooooo o cute!!! love and miss you all!!
Post a Comment