This was probably a month ago.
These are all out of order. This is Christmas Morning.
This was Christmas Eve. Scarlet is opening gifts from Pat and Randy.
This was a month ago. Greg spied on her reading her books and singing songs.
Scarlet's cousin, Ethan, came to visit and they had a really good time playing.
This was over a month ago, too. We've had these blocks since I was pregnant and I forgot all about them. While I was babysitting a friend's twins, they noticed the blocks in a bag so we got them out and Scarlet loved them. I didn't realize she was ready for them!
I am always singing Primary songs with Scarlet and she loves it. She gets pretty entranced by the camera and loses focus, but she's starting to really catch on with some of the motions, like Popcorn Popping and a song about hands. She loves it. And so do I.
Scarlet LOVES to slide off the fireplace, or anything really. She figured out how to do it around a month ago and sometimes she just does it over and over and over.
We've been teaching her eyes, nose, etc. It's been fun! Though she's not doing it in the video, she knows, eyes, nose, mouth, ear, hair, feet and tummy.
3 comments:
What fun to see little Scarlet growing. She is so very precious and I love her so much. So cute, it just makes you want to jump in and give her a big squeese. Hugs and kisses
SHE IS SO CUTE! Thank you so much for posting! I loved seeing her at Christmas cause the videos are just SO much cuter now. Cause I remember how she was in real life and she's just so adorable. I love you soooo much- thanks again for posting so much!
That was GREAT!! Your dad and I usually watch these together and we had so much fun smiling and laughing and being so impressed how smart and coordinated she is!! THANK YOU!!! for blogging those! Love you!!!!!
Post a Comment