I realize I have only posted ONE PICTURE of Scarlet in the WHOLE month of January! Sorry. Had no idea I was slackin' so bad. I guess we've been busy. Here are a couple videos from last month . . .
In this one she keeps trying to turn the pages, but the book was too far back.
I set out the cameras so they're more accessible for February. Life's just been what it is lately. I thought I was past all my pregnancy woes, because for two weeks I had this major wave of energy and now I'm just tired again. And sometimes a little nauseous. It's weird. Oh well. It's not BAD, I just thought it was all over. Still, I look around and other pregnant women and think I've got it real easy. I don't think it, I know it. ANYWAY.
We have tenants for our house, which is great but sort of nerve racking at the same time. The management company found them. I don't know anything about them! It's sort of weird. But I'm glad that's taken care of.
We were super excited about our new apartment in DC, until after it was a done deal and we read HORRIBLE reviews about it. And I mean horrible. It left us pretty unsettled, but it's sort of passed and I'm hoping it's just the select few that are really pissed off and want to write a bad review and that it doesn't represent the whole population. But whatever, it just is what it is at this point.
The only thing we're waiting on now is getting our belongings and bodies moved. And our CAR. I was annoyed that it's taken so long to figure out, but I suppose it's fine. I just wanted to give our tenants the earliest move in date possible, but I can't because I don't know when we'll be out. Oh well.
I am more and more emotionally ready for this move everyday! Every time Greg goes to work and essentially "vanishes" for 3-4 days I think, "Uh, I can't wait for this to be over!!!" And then I panic, "What if it's exactly the same, just restructured? Am I expecting too much? Will it still be horrible and I just need a reality check?" And then I think about all the specifics and there is NO WAY it won't be a LOT better. Like so much better. I can't wait. It will be great. At least I hope so.
4 comments:
It will be better! He's not going to have working shifts like cops right?! Wont it be more 8-5 type of deal? Scarlet is so cute! I LOVE that she doesn't bang on the piano! She is sooo cute. You really do need to post more :) I miss it! And I really hope those reviews are the minority!!! I really hope that once Clay and I are done with lyme we can go visit you guys whether your still in DC or wherever you guys are at. I really really want to. Just know, if we have the money, we WILL! I love you so much!
I loved the pictures of Scarlet, she is such a dolly and always smiling. Love her so much. It will be better Megan, as he will have a regular shift and will be home on the week-ends and able to go to church with you. I have a friend that owned a house in virginia for a few years, if you give me the address I will ask her about it. Love you Hugs and thanks for posting.
Love love love watching Scarlet play the piano! She is sooo cute. I love how she actually moves her fingers and just doesn't pound it. Yes things will be better! Can't wait to see you! love you!
Those videos are so cute. I can't believe she doesn't POUND on teh piano, that is so rare for a child! You can tell she watches you play becxause of the way she moved her fingers, plus the pages! so cute!
Post a Comment