Sunday, June 17, 2012

Lots of Videos

At the Zoo . . .
I'm always a little shocked at how much braver my one year old is than me. I would have never put my hand in there. I did after I saw her do it, but I've never been one to reach out and touch something with fur.
Whenever I see her with kids I get happy and sad at the same time. She isn't SUPER excited in this video, but in general, when she gets around a group of kids she loves to watch them run around and just chases around after them and gets SO EXCITED and HAPPY. And I get so sad that hardly happens!!! I can't wait to give this girl a little brother to play with!

This was at the monkeys.

Scarlet was playing the piano and singing and it was SO CUTE!!!


Scarlet and I enjoy making sweets together. She always ends up quite a mess by the end. This one isn't too bad, usually it gets all over her clothes.

Yesterday . . . Scarlet hangs a lot of the day in her diaper. It's hot enough and this way I never have to change her into new clothes after getting the morning outfit dirty. And she looks super cute in a diaper. I gotta say the best part of warm weather is seeing Scarlet's legs. I just love them. They are so cute.

5 comments:

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

Thanks so much for the cute videos!!! I loved them. She is brave! I can't wait to see her! Love you sooo much!

Danielle said...

Haha oh my gosh these were SO CUTE! I miss her! She is seriously so cute. I just wanna hold her and kiss her cheeks. Thanks for posting all of these!!! Love you!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh!!! Scarlet singing Mary Had a Little Lamb is soooo adorable!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

She is sooooo cute!!! I just love her so much and miss seeing her. Thanks for posting all of those videos. Hugs and Kisses

Lindy and Bryce Ellsworth said...

What fun videos, she is so stinkin cute!