My sister Rebecca and her girls sent Scarlet a care package because she is ill. So sweet! I taped her opening her gifts. The Dora doll didn't leave her hands for at least 3 days.
I think he was only a couple days old here.
Yesterday
Greg taught Scarlet a new trick the other night.
5 comments:
Oh man I just couldn't stop giggling in those spagetti ones. So cute. I love all of these! Such cute kids! Thank you so much for posting them. Love you
Such cute kids, I love it when you post so many. Scarlet really loved getting the presents. Love you PS Did she like her doll blankets?
We are finally getting a plugin webcam since ours isn't working and hasn't ever...we should skype soon so we can see little Brighton!
oh my gosh scarlet is so freakin cute! that was so cute when she said "oh my gosh" when opening the gifts, and her face expressions with the bracelets- so cute!!!! and the spegetti- oh my gosh she is so cute! brighton looks like a mini greg! he is so cute!!!!!! thanks for posting so much! i knwo that took alot of timeE! love you!
Your kids are adorable!!
Post a Comment