I wish fire and terror on Dulles Green. I hate them with my whole soul. They are surely going to hell because they are that deceitful and TERRIBLE!!!!!
I don't even want to say the name dulles green. They should just be called CRAP HOLE. Because that's really what they are.
We moved. They never sent us our deposit back. Two months pass, we hear nothing- SO WE CONTACT THEM and say, "Hey? Where's our deposit?"
They send us a letter in the mail, which of course takes 2 whole weeks extra which says we owe them over a thousand dollars. We weren't entirely surprised, but over a grand? Wowser. Through email I debate one of the charges. After a week of emails, I decide to just give in, even though I know it wasn't right.
Since it's been MONTHS since we moved out, I email them one last time before I pay them and say, "Hey, I just want to be sure we weren't turned into collections?" In which they respond with, "Pay us online and let us know when you do."
So I do.
And 4 days later, I receive a letter from a DEBT COLLECTION AGENCY saying we owe THEM over $1000. Huh, funny. They DID turn us in and STILL told us to pay them.
Of course I emailed what I can, but I can't help be concerned we are getting screwed $2000. I hate Dulles Greene. I hate them. I hate them. I really wish them all to HELL, where they can burn- forever.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! 1000 dollars?!??! What'd you leave that place like?! That's CRAZY! I would expect them to have to replace the entire carpet or something for that.
That whole collections business is shady. I'm sorry!!! Poor thing! Love yoU!
I'm so sorry! That sounds terrible. Just when you thought you'd never have to hear from them again! Although I liked it when you guys were at the DG, that's when we could hang out ;).
i read this one and the most recent blog. Oh my gosh megan I HATE COLLECTIONs! WE had an experience like that once, and it was such a nightmare. I am so sorry, and it's just this scary feeling like- you're gonna ruin your credit forever, but you won't, and you'l work it out. You'll call the debt people and tell them you paid the people, etc. It will work out. You won't have to pay an extra 1000 and you won't ruin your credit. I'm so sorry. awful. I love all yoru chrimstas things your doing with the kids! So sweet. I've been sort of trying to do the same thing, focus more on christ. I got this really cool book from deseret about the true meaning of christmas and it came with a nativity set too. It's been really cool. And we got another book for Christmas Eve night that i"m REALLY excited about. It is so fun that Maddie can understand better, I'm so happy for you that you're having the same experience, I can't wait to do elf on the shelf, but maddie's too young still. How fun, scarlet is is even at a more fun stage now. YOU GOT A MAID I"M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! Like beyond happy for you! this is just going to change your life! so happy for you. I want one! UGHHH it's late- love you
You should've called your dad before you paid all that I'm sure you owed some of it but not sure about all of that. And it's the law that they have to contact you within a certain length of time so you might want to contact your dad.
Post a Comment