The kids were up puking all night. Even though Greg did most the work, which I was really surprised because he had to work today! I was so glad! But I just feel like taking the day off. Like having a tv, computer, pajama day. And I'm not going to feel bad about it.
I just realized Bachelor is starting next week!! Whoohoo! It couldn't be more perfect timing because I was pretty bummed when I realized Grey's Anatomy is taking a 2 month break!!!! Say what!!!!???!!!! I need a LITTLE bit of trash to watch through the winter!
Greg and I are FINALLY planning our trip! We've been wanting to plan something fun to get away during the winer time, but have just been putting it off. We've been looking at flights and different options, for the last few nights, staring at the computer feeling frustrated. Every time we go to buy a ticket, something goes wrong, then the hotel room we wanted suddenly isn't available, etc. It seemed to never end- the problems we were encountering! But now we're thinking a whole different plan. Before we were thinking sunny beach, now we're thinking of freezing our buns off at DisneyParis. It's not official yet, but it's probably gonna happen and I'm pretty excited! Greg is too. The kids will love it! I couldn't stop thinking about it last night, you know, until the puking began :)
It's snowing. The snow here is so weird. You almost can never tell because the flakes are so small you almost can't see them. REALLY!!! They are like dust and it blows my mind that it actually builds up and makes snow on the ground. It's actually pretty obvious right now, they're more crumb size. Normally it seriously is like dust floating through the air and it just happens to be snow.
5 comments:
I'm sorry that the kids are sick again. That really stinks! Greg is such a great dad and a trooper! It will be so much fun to go to Paris! Paris anytime is a good idea. I am excited to hear what the differences are of Disney there; if there are any... I tried to Skype you today, but then I realized it was actually like 11:30 pm there or something. I will try to catch you another time! Enjoy the wierd snow :)
Thank you Greg!!! so many husbands think that is the mom's job. You are pregnant! I am so glad you decided to take a day off. I think everyone, especially moms with toddlers need days off. Disneyland!!! Yahoo!!! That sounds so fun!! If they do Princess breakfasts or character lunches, totally do it, it is worth every penny!!! hope you are all getting better. Totally understand missing TV shows. I watch Castle and they have taken the whole month off!!! I am ready for an episode!! Love you!!
It's been awhile since I have read your blog. Otsy loves looking at the kids. What kind of stand is the hammock on?
I read this on my phone when you posted it...but I am so sorry. It all sounds awful. I hope you're getting lots of rest! I love you.
Oh boy. I have lots to catch up on. I literally just realized I can get my newsfeed on my phone now. Not sure why I didn't think before. Excited to catch up!
Post a Comment