Friday, February 20, 2015


Greg and the kids made a movie!

Greg got home from work the other night, ate dinner, and about 10 minutes before bedtime, he and the kids spontaneously decided to make a movie (they made each scene up as they went).  Greg did about 15 minutes of editing afterward, and that was it.  It was a hit with the kids, and it was a lot of fun! We think we might be making more in the near future :)

6 comments:

Laurel Jentzsch said...

That is so cute! Can't wait to show Ari when she wakes up!

Danielle said...

oh my gosh I am CRACKING UP! That was so cute. I love it!!! By the way it just wasn't working on my phone...the computer did it just great.

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

Oh my gosh, I love that!!! I am still laughing. It is very clever. I love how proud Brighten is of himself!! I love he outfit! And Scarlet has just the right tone and inflection!
Thanks for sharing!!

HeidiT said...

"You're my hero!" Haha, that's so fun! I really need to try this with Cami, she's really into recording herself on my phone lately.

Stephanie said...

Okay, Mr. B's giggle upon defeating the monster was AWESOME!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh my gosh!!!!! I LOVED IT! "I'm a hero!" and "you're my hero!" with the roses- hahaha. OH man, tha twas so funny.