"It's a tomato head!" That was so adorable. For some reason I love the way Scarlet says Brighton's name. I don't know if it's where she puts the emphasis on the letters or what but it's so cute.
OH MY GOSH that was so great!!!!! Are they obsessed with that video? I bust out laughing when i heard scarlet's voice, it's just so high and sweet and soft, i just love her voice. Greg is so awesome and such a good dad to do that with them, it must have taken so much time! I loved the "tomato head!" and i want to go down your slide stairs!
Oh my gosh that was amazing!!!!! My computer was on the friz and I coudn't watch it until know!! I loved it all, Scarlet's voice, Brighten in his hat, and how well they did their parts! Super great!!!!
6 comments:
haha so cute. Did he say "tomato head"? haha They are so cute and this is so fun for them! (and us)
Fun! I bet the kids love it! I love how B said "Tomato head" instead of Mr Potato head.
"It's a tomato head!" That was so adorable. For some reason I love the way Scarlet says Brighton's name. I don't know if it's where she puts the emphasis on the letters or what but it's so cute.
So cute! Your wee crew are so adorable!
OH MY GOSH that was so great!!!!! Are they obsessed with that video? I bust out laughing when i heard scarlet's voice, it's just so high and sweet and soft, i just love her voice. Greg is so awesome and such a good dad to do that with them, it must have taken so much time! I loved the "tomato head!" and i want to go down your slide stairs!
Oh my gosh that was amazing!!!!! My computer was on the friz and I coudn't watch it until know!! I loved it all, Scarlet's voice, Brighten in his hat, and how well they did their parts! Super great!!!!
Post a Comment