Friday, August 10, 2007

So I've been Tagged

So here it is, if you're tagged you have to write 8 things about yourself and tag 8 other people and it continues on and on. So I'm tagging Tara, Zac and Fiona, Sari, Mom and Dad, and Rebecca. Everyone else I know has already been tagged.

1. If I pinch my nose together it will stick. Anywhere from 5-30 seconds. And it really sticks, I don't suck in, and my nose isn't full of you know what, it will just stay together.
2. I think I make the best mashed potatoes in the world.
3. I've been sky diving and it was AWESOME!!!!!
4. I am a hairstylist that NEVER does her hair. 99% of the time I go to work with wet hair.
5. I was a cheerleader in high school.
6. Greg and I's biggest arguments have been over me not wanting to brush my teeth at night, because I'm too tired.
7. I have a box filled with 15 journals, starting from the day I was baptized all the way up to my sophomore year.
8. My whole life I was anti-guns, and then we got one, and now I LOVE to shoot!

7 comments:

Lizzie said...

the brushing your teeth thing...Shad and i had the same argument for years. i would tell him that it take 24 hours for plaque to harden, so it was just fine if i brushed in the morning. i now brush at night too, but seriously we argued about that forever!

I had no idea you ski dived. when was that??

Amy said...

You are so funny. Ben sometimes begs me to brush my teeth at night. I do almost every night now but when I don't he is so dissapointed in me. But I am REALLY tired!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

I love that you kept all those journals!! That's weird about the gun thing, I hated shooting a gun the only time I did it.

Emily said...

Oh Meg I love you so much! I love your old journals!!

Steve and I have also had the brushing the teeth argument. Sometimes I'm JUST TOO TIRED!!

It's okay if you don't do your own hair, we're just glad you do ours!! You are so beautiful!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Tell Greg that it's better than not brushing your teeth anywhere from 3-6 days. Yowsa- good thing mike doesn't care- but that's probably because we haven't been to the dentist yet in our marriage.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

OH YEAH- and your nose- I knew you could do that for a long time- but I DIDN"T KNOW IT WAS STICKING TOGETHER NATURALLY! I always thought you were sucking in. What the heck! That is incredible!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I didn't know you were anti-guns before!