Okay, so for those of you who saw the "Christmas Present Gone Wrong" post, don't mention it to you-know-who (no, I am not referring to Voldemort). However, if you (the reader) already spilled the beans, don't worry about it. After all, posting a secret Christmas present online isn't the best way to keep it secret! haha. However, there is a high probability that you-know-who is still clueless. Anyway, for the record, I fixed the problem this morning. So... Megan has decided to proceed with the original plan. Glad you all liked it though!! I too think that Megan did a great job, and that he-who-must-not-be-named will enjoy the gift (still not referring to Voldemort). Happy Holidays!
P.S. Megan would have done this post herself, but given the urgency of the situation she had me do it for her (she is currently working).
11 comments:
That is soooo funny Meg. Are you going to redo it? Oh, I guess not since he probably looks at your blog and already saw it. Bummer it didn't work out. I love how much you are blogging!!
That pic made my mom and I laugh. Im sorry it didnt work too. He would have worn it alot!! That would have made it alot funnier.
OK- why didn't it work? I have done this alot and it worked- do it again- the idea is too good to not do. it's so funny.
That is hilarious! I agree, do it again anyway, it has to work!!!
The pic is soooo funny, if he's an austin powers fan you have to at least give him the picture in a frame or something.
haha that is way funny. I agree with everyone else! Try again, or frame it!
It's hilarious. He looks so funny. The back ground is great too. I love you.
Awesome!! You have to find a way to make it work...
make it work! make it work! make it work! It's Awesome!
Greg, you are so funny. I love the Harry Potter reference. Glad the crazy present worked! Love you guys.
Greg this is so funny. I laughed aloud at the "he who must not be named". Glad you got it all worked out.
Post a Comment