I got Greg a bunch of books. One about a boy soldier in Africa, one about a guy in Special Forces, and some fictional "The Bourne Identity-ish" ones. I can't even believe it. He's finished 2 and already started on the 3rd. However. He finished his last book too early and had nothing to read before Christmas, so I gave him one early. I'm just gonna say it. Greg used to read really slow. Slower than me! But now he's super fast. Ever since he started reading these special forces books. He LOVES them. He'll stay up 'will the wee hours reading them in the bathroom because I need to sleep! (y'know, the whole living in one room situation) While I was in the states I picked up the Reeses Chips. He LOVES them! They are his FAVORITE cookies. And I'm just gonna say it- they're becoming mine. And I found The Rundown at Walmart for $5. Sweet!
I got firedancing videos! YEA!!! Once we got home I put them in the lap top and stayed up 'till 2am watching them! YIKES!!! We had to get up early the next morning but I was too excited! The guy who made them- Chris Woosley, I am a little obsessed with his website. He's really good and an incredible teacher. I hope to go to one of his workshops someday. He was actually in Frankfurt just the day before we got there!!!
I got firedancing videos! YEA!!! Once we got home I put them in the lap top and stayed up 'till 2am watching them! YIKES!!! We had to get up early the next morning but I was too excited! The guy who made them- Chris Woosley, I am a little obsessed with his website. He's really good and an incredible teacher. I hope to go to one of his workshops someday. He was actually in Frankfurt just the day before we got there!!!We went to the Frankfurt Temple. That was nice. It was pretty.
Then we walked FOREVER all around Frankfurt. It's a really nice city. But I don't know, I'm used to staying in my pajamas all day and eating chocolate on Christmas.
Irmgard is a fabulous cook. Everything she made was deliecious!!! She would slave all by herself and get mad if anyone was in her kitchen. Poor Pat, just needs to help and this was the constant conversation between the two:
Pat: What do you want me to do?
Irmgard: Well, nothing. You're the guest.
P: But I have to help.
I: No, I don't want your help.
P:Why?
I: I like to cook alone. I know where everything is. It stressed me out to have someone there. The kitchen's too small.
P: But I want to help.
This conversation happened every night.
7 comments:
The temple looks beautiful! I do love Christmas morning at home though. Lounging around. Playing with gifts...eating...taking a walk.Enjoying everyone around. Irmgard is cute! I can't wait to see you firedance again. It's so cool!
poor pat not allowed to help... :)
would love to learn to firedance with you when you get back to the states so fun...
That is so funny about Irmgard! and pat- I can totally imagine the conversation. Cool presents! I bet Greg was so excited about the peanut butter chips- that's cool he loves to read so much. That woudl be different walking around on Christmas- how come you haven't posted about your birthday? I love you- I wrote you an email- it's not that long though-
I love you Megan! It looks like a fun time over there. I am with you I don't love getting up early, and I don't want to go very far at Christmas. Sweet that you got such a nice present and Greg got the wonderful books. I love to read and I have a hard time understanding why everyone doesn't love reading? I think it is so funny about the aunt, and that is the way most European women are. I had a few friends from over there through the years and that is what they were like. You are the guest and they are the worker bee. It is something bred into them I think. I miss you guys, and will be happy when we get to see your faces again. I love you so much
How fun! It would be weird to do that on Christmas day. That is funny about Pat and the kitchen, I can imagine that! I have trouble downloading your pics, do you resize them? I know my computer is a little on the slow side, but if you downsized your pixels a little I could get them all. The Fbi needs people right now, maybe Greg needs to look into that? :-) I love you and can't wait for you to be hooked up to the internet!
Funny conversations. Sounds like you both got stuff you wanted! Do you have any spots to practice firedancing? You should do it on the streets and expect people to pay you money. Walk up to them and rub your fingers...I'm sure you'd fit right in!!! Love you!
oi jentszch!!
Incrível.. Foi sem querer que eu achei esse "blog" teu..
Eu fiz um facebbok para mim, e queria achar amigos daí, e acabeu achando esse blog teu. Que legal!
Amei as fotos de você e da Megan na Europa!! Estão lindas!!! Os lugares são belíssimos!!
tu tem facebook?
como estão as coisas por ai?
eu acabei a faculdade ano passado!
manda notícias.
Abraço para vocês!!
EVAÍNE BORGES SEVERO
Post a Comment