Saturday, December 5, 2009

Whoops, forgot

The website is Blurb.com. And for anyone starting a book, it can be really frustrating at times, but it gets a lot easier as you get used to the program. Also, the program isn't perfect. Sometimes it will just suddenly quit on you, out of no where. But it's the only program I know of that can download your blog automatically. Also, usually it prints out your pictures great, but this last time some of them didn't turn out as great as they looked on the computer. It was always ones that were bad lighting, in general, usually at dusk. We would turn out extra fuzzy and strangely red. So beware, but most everything else looked great. Overall, I'm really happy with it. Good luck!!!

2 comments:

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

That is one beautiful pic!!!! love you and can't wait for you to come!

Lizzie said...

I LOVE your new picture. You look so beautiful!