Sorry to those I just flat out lied to about being pregnant. I hope you understand why. Having a previous miscarriage has made this pregnancy quite an emotional roller coaster and incase it happened again, I didn't want to have to go through the aftermath of talking about it with more people than I had to.
My due date is Greg's birthday, September 3rd. By the way, he'll still be in the Academy when I deliver. So that's been on my mind, expecting him NOT to be there, though I pray every night that he WILL be. But he should be home within 2 weeks if he can't make it down. It will be weird, though, if he's the LAST person to hold his very first child. And I don't know, I just want him there. The whole thing sounds a little traumatic to me. He's definitely the most calming force in my life, it'd be nice if he were there. Well, I guess that's about it! Just wanted to let everyone know!
15 comments:
Yay! I'm so happy everything is good. I am so excited that you get to find out the sex of the baby in 3 weeks! That' is SO EXCITING! I thought the academy was in Salem....couldn't he just drive down the second you start having contractions or something? I don't know. I guess it is a ways away. Sucky. It'll all work out I'm sure. LOVE YOU!
So, I was reading Amy's blog and saw your comment and thought "Wait a minute, have I missed something?" I rushed on over here to see if it was true :) That is SO EXCITING!!! Congratulations. I am so happy to hear that everything is going well and the baby is healthy. I am sure I will have the same fears when it comes time.
That's crazy about Greg being in the academy during the due date. I'm sure it will all work out fine. Can't wait to hear what your having!
I knew it!!! I was showing kallie your house blog and she asked me if you had kids or not and I told her not yet but that you were probably pregnant and just didn't want to tell people yet. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am soooo excited for you.
WHAT?! YOU'RE PREGNANT?!!! j/k I just wanted people to think you didn't tell me- hahha. So exciting. Can't wait to find out what it is- I hope it's a girl so I can give you the stuff I made. love you!
I am with Heidi in reading Amy's blog first, saw the comment and rushed over here. So EXCITING! So many things happening at once for you. I was the same way, never sick once, just really tired. So glad to hear that things are going well and 3 weeks until you find out is just around the corner. Stinks that Greg will be in the academy. If it is like ours here, you are pretty much stuck there until it is over. Thankfully you will have tons of support nearby with family.
Yeah! I knew it! You big liar...love ya anyways.
Megan, when you were here I thought maybe you were pregnant, but I didn't want to ask, if you were not. You went to the bathroom a lot and that is what made me think so. I am so very happy for you and Greg. It is wonderful that you get to be a mommie this year, and I am sure Greg will get to come down for it. It just needs to be worked out. Hugs and kisses grams.
Yay!!!!!!!!I was going to call you last night and then forgot until it was too late. I'm so glad everything went well!!! I have to admit I was a little concerned when you said you weren't sick anymore and that you didn't feel like you were getting bigger. NOT worried, just concerned, so I am very happy to hear all is well!!! I love you and am excited to start telling people! Don't stress about the delivery, it will all be well, either Greg will be there or you will be compensated, Heavenly Father never cheats us! Yours will be #9, pretty cool! I miss and love you!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm SO excited for you guys, that is AWESOME!!! I'm glad everything is going well, and I hope things work out so that Greg can be there!
congratulations Megan - definitely an exciting time for you guys! take care of yourself! (i am due next week, so come check out our blog sometime for some cute baby pictures - hopefully soon!)
gregandsarina.blogspot.com
Holy crap! YAAAAAAYYYY!!!! I'm so happy and excited for you!! I so did not see this coming. I mean I figured you guys were probably trying the way you talk about it on your blog but I never would've guessed you were already 16weeks along! That's so awesome!! :) Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! How exciting! I'm so happy for you, Megan--and I know how you feel about the whole miscarriage thing. I went thru the same thing before I got pregnant with Ayden, and didn't want to tell anyone I was pregnant with him a few months later JUST IN CASE. I was soooo nervous! But this is so cool! Oh, and just in case you're worried--there shouldn't be any problem with Greg making it home for baby's delivery--there were 3 girls in Wade's DPSST that had babies and all 3 hubbies made it home for delivery! ;o)
16 weeks!!!!!!! Congratulations Megan!!!!! Oh, and Greg too. :o)
Wow Congratulations!!! What an exciting time in your lifes!!!
WAHOOO!!! Congrats Megan! that is so awesome. Geeze this is a lesson that I need to check your blog more often! So happy for you guys. A cute house, a job, and most importantly a BABY. How awesome - the blessings are a comin! ;)
YAAAAAAAAY!!!!! I am SOOOO excited for you two!!! I can't believe I missed this! I forgot you guys went private and that it wouldn't tell me when you updated. You're going to be finding out so soon! I waited til I was that far along to go to the doctor when I was pregnant with Danica. The front desk lady gave me a hard time. haha. But the doctor told me he was 80% sure I was having a girl at my first appt so I thought that was pretty cool. Oh man, I can't believe you're pregnant. So awesome!
Post a Comment