Thursday, April 8, 2010
It's a . . . BABY!!!
Well, our little one was a little shy and kept his or her legs closed the WHOLE APPOINTMENT!!! So, we were told it's PROBABLY a girl, but only 75% sure. So we're going back in 2 weeks because guess what??? I'm only 16 weeks along. At least that's what the baby was measuring at. The baby wasn't even big enough for the exam they wanted to do! The lady who did it seemed all frustrated, but Greg and I had a really good time! Right when the baby came on the screen it was really kicking it's legs!!!! It was amazing to watch. We loved it. It moved it's head around and arms up and down. It was the coolest thing. It was really special. So, my new due date is September 15 (12 days later), but that's actually a good thing, because Greg will have finished the academy 2 days earlier! So hopefully I'll just be on time and all will work out! Let's cross our fingers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
MAN! I wanted to knowwwww.......oh well. That is so awesome you got to see so much activity! Sounds really sweet. That is GREAT that you're really due two weeks later. For Greg's sake. Love you!!!!!!
Way to be optimistic about a later due date!! Most people would be so frustrated to hear that, but it sounds like it will work out in your favor. :) I would be dying to know the gender "for sure" if the legs had been crossed... still so cool to see him/her!
Did you get any ultrasound pics??
Way for baby to cooperate with daddy's schedule!
I love it already, it sounds like it will be an active and healthy baby, and the gender really doesn't matter at least not that much with this one, and the next ultra sound it will maybe show itself Ha! I am so happy for you and Greg and it sounds like you are both enjoying the pregnancy and that is the important thing. Happy it will be a little later as Greg will be home. Yea!!! Hugs
Bummer! A big let down with me was that I would leave the ultrasound not knowing what the baby was. Thankfully that did not happen. Lucky for you, you get to go back and see the baby again. How exciting. I really hope that you are on time or late. That would bite if he missed the birth by a day or two.
All that anticipation and you didn't get to find out, bummer! Oh well, sounds like it is good news in the end if it means you might have it later so Greg can be there. Can't wait to hear what the baby will be - those girl vibes might be right :)
Yay, you get to go back! I always think how fun it would be to be surprised at delivery with the baby's gender, but I never, NEVER have the patience. Also, you still get surprised, just a little earlier ;) Great about the new due date, for scheduling purposes, of course!
Yay!!!! I am so happy that you aren't as far along as you thought. My mom said she knew it would all work out before you had your ultra sound and she was right!!! I think it is so cool to see them moving and see that it is real. love you!!!and I love #9!
Post a Comment