Thursday, April 29, 2010

Quick Update

Holy cow I look huge in that picture. It's weird. I'm starting to feel like I look fat instead of cute. Oh well, I know you're all thinking the opposite. Well, life's been crazy and we only just got our internet hooked up a few hours ago. I'm tired and don't have time for an update. But I promise one this weekend. Greg and I are both doing well and LOVING being homeowners. Mostly, I just love having my own place again. Feeling awesome, pregnancy is a blast, health wise. My growing waist line is the only difference I can feel through this whole process. Gotta go, I promise I'll do a real update soon!

4 comments:

Lindy and Bryce Ellsworth said...

I think you look great! I'm so happy you and Greg are all moved into your own house. What a great feeling to be a homeowner. Enjoy getting settled in and decorating. I hope the pregnancy continues to go great for you. Miss ya!

Emily said...

I love your TINY tummy! I'm glad you think pregnancy is great and that you're feeling good.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! YOU ARE REALLY SHOWING NOW! IT'S OFFICIAL! And you don't look fat! You look pregnant! But can you post that same pic in a post so we can see it bigger?! Megan you look so cute! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN REAL LIFE! You are so pregnant now! so exciting! can't wait for the post- love you

Danielle said...

You look GREAT! I love your picture! That's awesome you guys are finally in your house! Can't wait to hear more about it! LOVE YOU!