So, a little embarrassing, just a sprain. According to the physician it is a MILD sprain. When I heard the word "mild" complete embarrassment sunk in. I thought i was going to die last night. It has improved A LOT and I can walk with a limp just fine now. But last night I was certain something was broken as it got worse and worse. So, it's good news, just embarrassing.
5 comments:
Just be grateful, and don't worry we all have our moments. Love you
haha- you poor thing. I'm so glad it's not broken and that it's getting better-AND that you have everyon at the beachouse pamper you. what's the latest on you picking up greg or not?
Oh man! I am just reading about all this...it sounds horrible. I'm so glad it's not broken, can you imagine having a cast and a new baby?! Ugh. Still though, don't be embarrassed, it sounds painful and I'm sure it is! It's just one more thing to add to the list of ways to be uncomfortable while pregnant. I'm so sorry and hope it feels better quick.
I'm in Eugene the 20-27th!!
Everything is ten times worse when you're pregnant. I love you.
What a relief that it wasn't broken. Can you imagine hobbling around with a cast -- it's difficult enough with a huge belly as it is!
Post a Comment