Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ugh

I am pretty sure I broke something. It is getting worse and worse. I've been lying on the couch nonstop and am going in for an xray in the morning. The thought of making myself breakfast in the morning, walking down the 2 steps in the garage, getting in and out of the car, driving a half hour, walking thru a parking lot, no matter how small, sounds like hell and I don't want to do it. But I won't feel better until I do. I wish some angels would fly down and bring me crutches. How much better that would make me feel. I could call someone, but I all that's left to do for myself is refill my water glass. I'm not going to make someone leave their family just for that. I still have to walk myself to the bathroom. I could have someone drive me tomorrow, but I still have to WALK to the office. I COULD go to the ER and get it taken care of now, but a $150 copay and sitting 3+ hours in a hot sweaty room, with dirty people doesn't sound worth it to me. I'll just wait 'till tomorrow.

Of course, it could just be a bad sprain, but if I broke something that means a cast and crutches, right? How ridiculous would that be to have a pregnant woman in a cast. Usually casts stay on awhile. Can you imagine giving birth in a cast. So many videos I see women pushing with their legs in the air, each nurse or friend holding a foot. Can you imagine if one was casted? Fun, fun! Honestly, I'm not worried. As much as I'm hating this right now, I just think it's so laughable, the timing of it all.

2 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh my gosh- i kind of hope you ahve to get a cast now, because that would be so hilarious to imagine you giving birth with one leg in a cast up in teh air- hahahaah

Grandma, Nonnie said...

I will be praying for you Megan Love you lots