Friday, September 17, 2010

Hello. I Love You.

Scarlet Patricia Jentzsch
Born September 8, 2010 at 2:04 pm
Weighing 7 lbs 9 ounces
20 inches long

Isn't she cute?
She is one day old here (up top). I think she looks so super cute in her boppy. I love how it's so multifunctional. When she fusses at night I just put her in that thing and she normally sleeps great the rest of the night!!!

Down low is the day Greg went back to the Academy. We had her on a Wednesday and Greg got to stay the week and head back Monday morning. So here is her 5th day in the world.
I love seeing them together.
I was so sad to have him go. I was so sad he had to leave her! But he's on his way home again, and doesn't have to leave again! HOORAH!!!! He graduated this morning and should be home in a couple hours! YAY!!!! What an adventure it has been. 4 months gone and now home to stay. I'm so glad. I'm so glad we get to be a happy little family now.

These are the pics from graduation day!!!

Where he ate all his meals. He ate oatmeal with strawberries every morning and had a salad with every lunch. That and all the physical combat and exercise- he lost 20 pounds!
Greg's room was at the end of this really long hallway and also on the top floor. It made it difficult to shower between standard classes and work out classes.
Pat and Greg

Greg and two others sang The Star Spangled Banner in acapella. Greg sang the lead and the other two harmonized.



I really wanted to be there. Amy and Mike live so close, they came to the ceremony.

31 comments:

Danielle said...

Thanks meg! I LOVE HER! She is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! She is seriously so so sos os ososososo cute. Can't wait to see more! Love you so much!

Watts Family said...

Megan congratulations! I am so happy for you guys and that Greg is home to stay! That will be such a big help. She is so super cute! I love when they are just little and cuddle! I am so sorry to hear about how long you were in labor. That stinks. You are such a trooper. I want to see some mommy and baby pictures though. Ya when everything calms down we totally need to get together! We only have 23 more days until she comes. We are going to try to get everything together tomorrow so we can be a little more prepared. Well congratulations again and she is super cute!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I LOVE THE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I NEED MORE! It was torture being around everyone today knowing they had been with her for so long and I had only been with her for 10 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!! You need to post daily pictures of her! I NEED MORE! SHE IS SSOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!! she looks so sweet! And loved the other post the crotch stab- hahaha- those were great pics! love you- can'tw ait for the big post.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh my gosh her cheeks look so soft, i just want to kiss teh computer screen, but I know it won't be pleasurable! Uhhhhh this is torture! She is so cute!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

i just put her on my desk top so i wouldn't have to keep clikgin on yoru blog to look at her!

The Lowarys said...

Ok, seriously- she's like the cutest baby EVER!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

Sari said...

Megan she is adorable and I am dying to meet her!! I am glad Greg is home and that your feeling better....

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Wahoo!! She's here!! Congratulations. She is beautiful and I can't get over all that hair. :) Looking forward to the labor/delivery story in your words. Take care and enjoy these first weeks [even though it can be some of the hardest]. So happy for you!

Kristi M. said...

Yeah! Congrats! She is adorable. Can't wait to read how it all went down. I also see that you got my gift. I hope they come in handy. So how is the nursing thing going. It can either be the most frustrating thing (like Gunnar) or pretty easy (like Brecken) but regardless, it hurts like crazy for a while. Hang in there.

Rochelle said...

Scarlet says.....I want to grow up and be a cop! I look just like my daddy!

Emily said...

Um...cute is an understatement. She's GORGEOUS, PERFECT, PRECIOUS, TINY, AMAZING, UNBELIEVABLE and SCRUMPTIOUS!!!!!!!

Congrats to Greg for graduating and coming home! That's so great, and I'm loving his short hair...

I might try and call you tomorrow, I just would love to chat but I know it's hard with a newborn at home. Is she a good sleeper for you? I hope so. My baby turned 4 today...can I have yours?

Lindy and Bryce Ellsworth said...

She is so beautiful, congrats!

HeidiT said...

She's beyond adorable, seriously, so cute! Congrats to you both and to Greg for graduating, yeah!

Rebecca said...

Wow, you're already blogging. You're amazing. She's so beautiful. I'm so happy for you. So glad Greg is home now. What a relief.

Kiss Scarlet for me, and whisper in her ear that aunt Rebecca loves her very much.

I love you.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Megan, you said you were going to post tonight and you didn't! I'm waiting......... (and be prepared to get these kind of comments regularly, Lizzie's used to it)

fiona said...

Scarlett is such a doll! SUCH a doll. What amazing hair that little lady has, I love it!! I can't wait to see and hear more about her!! What a beautiful baby! Congratulations!!!!

Sutherlands said...

I LOVE her hair! It is so wild and thick! OK, not too wild, but definitely very cute. Hopefully it doesn't all fall out. Alex had quite a bit of hair as well when he was born and everyone told me it would fall out, but it didn't really. It just looked like it thinned as his head stretched out. I think Scarlet looks just like a baby Greg! But, i can see her mommy in there too! I can't wait to meet her!

Amy said...

She is soo BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!

Lizzie said...

She is beyond gorgeous. I love her already. I can't WAIT to see her and hold her in a couple of months!!! And you look so beautiful in the top picture of your blog. Amazing! Love you!

Danielle said...

hey megs- i LOVE the pic on your blog header! So cute. She is SO CUTE. And yoru bottom half of face looks beautiful:)

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

Megan, she is so cute! I am so glad she is finally here. She looks perfect! I love all the hair. And she is so tiny! I want to hold her! Congratulations. Being a Mommy is the best, you will soon learn that!

fiona said...

I was coming back to look at this gorgeous girl again and just realized I spelled her name with two Ts in my first comment... oops! I'll get it right ;)

Courtenay Beth said...

She is Beautiful Megan, Ahh, just perfect! I love her hair, her nose, her skin, her little smile! Congratulations! I saw the pics on your moms blog, you look AH-MA-ZING!!!
Doesn't it just melt your heart to see the love of your life hubby being a Dad?! So sweet!

CONGRATS again! So glad you get to be together! A little family of three!

Our Pratt Pack said...

She is sooooooooo adorable and has so much hair for you to do already:) I'm glad you'll have Greg back it stinks when your husband is gone especially with a new baby!

Molly said...

way cute guys. congrats. maybe I'll actually get to see her by the time she's 3months old. yeah, I know, don't you hate it that everyone wants to actually see the baby and you? lol

Are you planning on having that baby shower still? Everyone has gifts and is wondering if we should just re-gift them to someone else?

Tara said...

HOLY CRAP Megan. She is seriously one of the CUTEST baby girls I have ever seen!! That picture in your header is killer! All that hair! Oh I am so happy for you guys! She is beautiful and I hope mommyhood is treating you well.

Jill said...

Oooooh I love her! Congratulations a million times--she is so beautiful! I can't believe I haven't read any blogs for this long, I've completely missed out on Scarlett!!!! She's wonderful and you've done an amazing job--congratulations again!!!! So glad Greg is home for good now!

Jill said...

Megan! I just went and looked at the pictures on your mom's blog--you are way too pretty for your own good! And Scarlet smiles SOOOOOOO MUCH for such a tiny, new baby! She looks like she was smiling IN THE HOSPITAL! I just love her. You did such an amazing job making that perfect little girl. She's awesome--and I'm betting you are LOVING being a mama! You look like you've always been one in those pictures!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

well is all I can say is- good thing mom took pictures because we can't rely on YOU!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

Love the pics you chose, I don't have those. I love the ones with Greg. Hope is going well without him around all day. I 'm glad you had some time with him! I love and miss you!!!!

Carina & Dan said...

she is so beautiful! congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!