I've really been wanting to blog, but there just hasn't been any time. But here's a quick picture. Hopefully in the next 3 or 4 days I'll get something up here. Love you all! Merry Christmas!
I totally understand! I just posted several times in the last couple of days because I knew if I didn't get caught up now, Christmas is around the corner and I would be so far behind.
She is getting so chunky and I LOVE IT! I love her so much. She is so precious. I'm sorry to hear thing aren't going well...PLEASE call me if you need to- I'm gonna try to call you tomorrow during my lunch break maybe? Don't even worry about trying out recipes...like seriously don't STRESS about it. Love you sooooooooooo much.
She's so cute! She looks like such a happy baby. This picture makes me think she'll look like Boo when she's a toddler.(From Monsters Inc) With all her dark hair... I love her hair!
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH THAT IS SUCH A CUTE PICTURE AND SHE"S GETTING SO FAT! I LOVE IT!
I totally understand! I just posted several times in the last couple of days because I knew if I didn't get caught up now, Christmas is around the corner and I would be so far behind.
She is sooooo cute!! And she is chubbing up! Love you soooo much! Looking forward to seeing you after Christmas!
She is getting so chunky and I LOVE IT! I love her so much. She is so precious. I'm sorry to hear thing aren't going well...PLEASE call me if you need to- I'm gonna try to call you tomorrow during my lunch break maybe? Don't even worry about trying out recipes...like seriously don't STRESS about it. Love you sooooooooooo much.
OH I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!
Her hair is gorgeous!!
So cute Megs! Merry Christmas!!
She's so cute! She looks like such a happy baby.
This picture makes me think she'll look like Boo when she's a toddler.(From Monsters Inc) With all her dark hair...
I love her hair!
Post a Comment