Saturday, March 12, 2011

Last Night

Last night I went to bed at 11pm. Scarlet woke up at 1am, then 3am, then Greg woke up at 4am. Then Scarlet again at 4:30am. Then Greg kissed me goodbye around 5am and Scarlet woke up at 7:30am (my longest stretch yet!) Then we fell asleep together in my bed, sort of, for 45 minutes. It was quite a night for us both. But I can't complain because I'm pretty sure this has only happened one other time, in her whole 6 months of life. Oh yeah, Scarlet hit her 6 months. She is in the 50th percentile. It was the first time I didn't have a big list of questions for the doctor. That was nice!

3 comments:

Aliese the Writer said...

Wow, that night sounds awful. And I think that I have rough nights sometimes. At least it doesn't happen often. Congrats to Scarlet on being 6 months. Good for her! Love you! :)

Jenni said...

Your little family is SO ADORABLE! seriously- I could just stare at that Scarlet! She is so beautiful. And i'm glad you're getting SOME sleep. that is probably the one thing I'm worried about most in the future!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

that sounds awful! She is so cute- I need more pictures. love you