Friday, March 18, 2011

A Little More




6 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my heck! SO CUTE! I love her smiles! That first one of you guys is so cute! Love it!

Aliese the Writer said...

She is so cute! So pretty! So precious! I love how she smiles so much. It is so cute that she has such pretty pink cheeks. She looks the picture of happiness. :)

Amy said...

I love looking at your Scarlet pictures! She is just so pretty and chubby. I really want to meet her and push on her little cheeks. How far are you from Springfield???? I am going to be coming to Oregon this summer and I would really like to see you and meet little Scarlet!

fiona said...

Oh my goodness, she is just so adorable and chubby! Those smiles!!

Rebecca said...

All I have to say is .....CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I can not help it I kiss her on the computer she is one of a kind. Anna

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

she is soooooo cute!! I love how smily she is!!