So here's a picture-
I just love those chubby little legs! This week's been good. Lately Scarlet has just been so cute and happy. Actually, she's had some of the worst nights ever. I'm not 100% sure what's going on. Literally waking ever 45 minutes ALL NIGHT LONG. That's happened 3 times this week. I don't know what that's about. But last night was beautiful. Down at 10 and up at 9. Beautiful. I hope tonight's the same, but so far it's not going that way. We'll see. I should really go to bed. But I was just thinking about how much I love her. I always love her, but the last few days it's like there's been another SURGE of love. Like this serious BOOST, like someone pushed a button to increase my love, and I love her so much more now. I remember this happening other weeks and it's happened once again. She's just so dang cute. And as I was pondering how much I love her and she was smiling back, with love in her eyes, and I just thought, "Is it like this with the second? It can't be QUITE like this. I won't be able to play with them as much, or hold them as much or ANYTHING near as much- so how CAN it be the same?" Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I guess I'll find out when I get there. I was just looking at pics to post and I am so behind!
3 comments:
I read this post forever ago but must have got distracted before I could comment! She is so cute. I just love her. That's so great you got a boost of love :) I love that feeling. I know this will sound CRAZY- but I totally do that with Dante! So I really can't imagine how incredibly bigger that feeling is with your own child :) I can't wait to see her next! She is seriously so stinking cute. Love you!!!
I thought the same thing about the second child but your love expands. It really is a crazy thing. There is definately nothing like your first though.
Yes it will be this way with the second! The more we serve the more we love. I was so worried I wouldn't love Jake as much as Rebecca, and I was so worried tha Jake would take too much time from me and Rebecca, but it all works out!!Plus they have each other to love also.
Post a Comment