Wow, it's been a long time and this will be a pretty weak post. Just waned to pop on here. Things have been crazy. We're packing out in 4 days. Today we went and bought our 2 year supply of black beans, peanut butter, salsa and such. It made me all emotional. Our great friends, the Adams, took Scarlet for a few hours so we could do this. Brighton hung out with me for around 3 hours at Target. He was so good.
I chopped all my hair off. I absolutely love it. The first two days I was pretty worried that I looked like a lesbian or transgender of some sort. You know, I definitely want to look GIRLY, even with hardly any hair. I'm not worried about it anymore and have gotten over the "I care what you think" syndrome.
I'm really excited to move.
I'm really excited to go to Oregon and see all my family.
Things have just been really good. Scarlet has been amazing. Just when we think things are as good as it gets (health wise) it keeps getting better. It's like our angel has returned.
Alright. Already spent way too much time doing this. I just had to do it. Blogging is therapeutic for me and I don't wanna go TOO long and forget something, not that I have updated everything in the least. But oh well. Bye!!! See you all soon!!!! Can't wait!!!
7 comments:
Great to hear from you. See you soon.
I want to see your hair! So can't wait!
So soon!
Can't WAIT to see you guys!
I am so looking forward to playing with Scarlet and singing with her. I will kiss the plump little cheeks of little
brighton. I am so looking forward to seeing all of you. Hugs and Kisses
I am so excited to see you. And I'm so excited to see your hair, Haleyberry has short hair and she's considered a sex symbol. That is so exciting that you were moving soon. So many changes. Blogging is also very therapeutic for me. I need to get back to writing more. I am so glad That Scarlet is doing so much better and is the girl you used to know. I love you! Can't wait to see you!
LOVED our visit!! I'm glad this part of your prep work is over. I am excited to start blogging more. Now that I'm not a WW leader, I am hoping to have more time and less stress. Love and miss you already!
Post a Comment