Being out of the states, we don't see movie previews or hear any of the new songs on the radio. Any recommendations? Even the R rated are ok, because we have ClearPlay, so we can edit the bad stuff out. Really- we basically haven't seen a movie in 2 years. But we'd like to!!! And we always like good music.
I just can't get this out of my head. I went shopping with a friend who told me I shouldn't buy a shirt (after I told her I loved it and was going to) because of how it looked on my stomach then continued talking, the rest of our shopping trip, about how it took her so long to lose her baby weight and then asked me if I wanted to stop at a store and buy some spanks. It really erked me. I was feeling especially skinny that day and haven't been this skinny since before I had babies. I can't get it out of my head. I even had a dream that someone on Project Runway pointed to my stomach and said something negative about it. I'm just so bothered by it, because I think I look good and it ticks me off that she would try to make me feel crappy about it. And even if she really does think I look bad- she can keep it to herself. But she's from another country. Some foreigners just say things.
I'm so glad it's the weekend.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe some people! I mean SERIOUSLY that is ridiculous! You look amazing and she's insane. Clearly has unhealthy body mentality. I hate that she said that to you. Ugh.
Movies- Silver Linings Playbook (this is a must), 42, those are the only ones I can think of...
Love you!
Rude!! Grr... Just don't let it get to you and keep on keeping on. I love action movies I recommend Into Darkness Star Trek and The Wolverine. Also never hurts to watch Les Mis or The Hobbit :) Hear, hear! It's the weekend :)
So rude! Don't believe her - you look great.
i agree with Hilary's movie recomendations. I can't think of anything else at the moment.
Mike says these are the movies you need to watch: world war z, star trek 2, oblivion, the hobbit, taken 2, total recall, skyfall, - coming out- iron man 3, man of steel, the wolverine, and then ofcourse Les Mes, but i can't remember if that was before or afer you left?- ok so my movies: This Means War, Wanderlust looked good but was R, The campaign (R), Argo (R), Lincoln, Silver Linings (R), This is 40 (R) (heard that was really good) The Impossible, LOVED that!, I heard "idenity theft" was funny (r), havent seen Admission yet, it has tina fey in it, comedy, I heard the Internship is hilarious,We're the Millers- isnt out yet- but oh my gosh looks so funny, (R), The Butler (isn't out yet) I can't remember when you left, and what was out when. But this year overall was a crappy yr for movies. love you- oh- and there are so many songs that I've thought "I wonder if megan's even heard this?!" so I should make a list- cause there are some really fun ones out right now- have you heard Katy perry's "Roar"? I LOVE IT!!!! and I hate Miley Cyrus, but i can't help it, I love her song- "can't stop" but she is insane and is seriously going off the deep end. i wonder if you even know what's going on with her? like seriously going off teh deep end. love you
OH and the body thing- oh my gosh- seriously- i sometimes wonder if people are just stupid when they say these things, OR- jealous, and trying to put us down. I have had these kinds of experiences before too, It hink I've told you, and what's crazy is, you are SUPER skinny!!!! So i have NO idea what this girl is even talking about?! I HATE talking to girls about weight bc they always hurt my feelings. I've never felt so insecure about my body since maddie, and it's all due to others comments to me. I have a real whopper for you tha thappened a couple weeks ago, but don't care to share it here- ha. I've just decided NOT to talk about weight or ANYTHING with anyone. But it doestn' sound like you even brought it up? I'm so sorry. don't hang out with this girl, she is either really rude, or an idiot. i love you.
Post a Comment